Thursday, July 15, 2010

I had the BEST wedding photographer.

Paige and Blake Green. Seriously the best ever. I would reccomend them to ANYONE and EVERYONE. They are not only awesome photographers, but awesome people too.

Please check out their website and blog (notice who is on the header of the blog:))

Because of them we have been featured on a few wedding blogs. (SUPER fun huh?)

Here are some.... (#1, 2 are really the only one sabout us. the other 2 are about paige and blake, (with pictures of us) but they're awesome still, so I thought you would like to know!)

With this Ring

La Bella Bridal (me and James)

Every Last Detail

La Bella Bridal (paige and blake)

p.s. we had a great videographer too. check out our love story :) It was slightly awkward, but I WANTED IT SO BAD! So we did it and I love it.





You should have paige and blake do you photos and dave do you videos. seriously. do it.

4 comments:

  1. that was the sweetest video! you guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki! I finally just watched this video and I am OBSESSED! So adorable! yay! so happy you both are married! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were sooo beautiful on your wedding day and I love, love, LOVE, your dress!!! Of course you are featured in a zillion blogs, you're a hot couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you guys together!! Darling video. And cute that we're both N and J. :)

    ReplyDelete