Sunday, October 3, 2010

How married we are...

This is not a food post. Has anyone noticed all my posts are about food? Apparently I'm SUPER boring and married, so I have nothing to blog about... I wanted to illustrate how boring and married we are.

1. I have nothing to blog about ever. The most exciting thing in life is the fun things we cook. I don't even like food that much. So weird.

2. Secondly, for the last 4 weekends in a row {including yesterday} we go to the grocery store on Saturday night. The first time it was the only time we could go, now I plan on going at that time.

3. Yesterday we got home from the mission reunion and decided we wanted to watch a show. Instead of debating if we should watch one of James's shows or one of my shows, we decided we would each watch our own shows on our laptops with our headphones in. Ridiculous? yes. So married? yes.

I could probably think of a few more.. but those are my favorites.
P.S. For those of you at BYU, did you notice Elder Hales gave the same talk he gave in conference a few weeks ago in devotional. Why do you think that is? Why wouldn't he have 2 different talks?

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha we have TOTALLY watched our own shows, on our own couches, with headphones on instead of having to decide. it's hilarious. loove being married. =) and it's ok if your blog is boring and about food. i still read it. haha

    ReplyDelete