Sunday, June 20, 2010

James's post marriage SOCCER interview


His hair is so long. We're cutting it today. Love the after practice look. I just thought this was so fun to see on the soccer website.


......wedding/honeymoon/marriage thoughts to come. We are SUPER busy and I start school this week! But I will find some time, eventually.

5 comments:

  1. nikki! congrats on getting married :) you two are so cute together! ps. did i see you guys in church today?? are you in our ward? if so, that would be awesome! i start school this week too...boo! i'm taking my second humanities credit. i am not excited. at all. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first month of marriage is INSANE. combining to peoples crap together is horrible. plus boys are like no help- ever- with organizing. they could care less if its a disaster war zone.. maybe thats just my husband? p.s. will you let chainsmoker know i got her smokes? kthanks,luveubye

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...Have a new friend with me."

    Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute.

    can't wait for marriage/honeymoon thoughts...:)

    ReplyDelete